Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The end of my blogspot

Well guys, it's been a pleasure for all of you to get the music I upload but now I am receiving tons of dmca complaints to my site so I am ceasing the uploading. Sad that these asshole musicians can get away with this shit when they make millions. I was in the process of uploAding more discographies however I feel like my freedom is at risk. Sorry all, if you guys want to get in touch with me and see what I have please google soul seem and download the latest version of it and add me on there. Mtracy91.

6 comments:

  1. added u to my user list on slsk... i'm getbuckgfunk on there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo yo was up aye out of curiosity it says mp 3 but when I hear it or try to play it iy dont happen any wayz ya the shit man I need to convert it let me know ta blog is the shit man if u can email me bro I added u as a family member but u got all the hook ups I wish texas take over was on but dayum son u got all the rare cds I would luv to bump holla

    ReplyDelete
  3. U can email me at mtracy1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete